Uses For Pineapple Mint?

So I scrounged some pretty looking herb out of a neighbor's garden last year which the neighbor had totally misidentified as a type of sage. It turns out that it's really Pineapple Mint - quite pretty green leaves with tan edges.

Aside from the ordinary uses for mint (e.g. julep, garnish) do you all have any particularly good uses for this herb, as it is proving to be quite prolific and is threatening to overwhelm everything else in my herb plot.

Thanks,

J.

Reply to
J.

"J." expounded:

Sounds pretty.

That what mints do, for the most part, and you've pretty much covered the uses.. You're either going to have to put a physical barrier in the soil or resign yourself to constantly cutting and pulling it.

Reply to
Ann