Total noob

Hi I'm totally new to gardening and have just bought a small green house I want to grow salad items I.e cucumber tomatoes spring onion beetroot strawberries and herbs can I grow them in grow bags and is it too late in the year to start any help would be much aprichated as I'm clueless with garding

Reply to
Cannonian

What part of the UK are you in? Why did you buy a green house? Do you not have any ground outside?

Priscilla

Reply to
Priscilla H. Ballou