Tomato certificate

In my area, "ripe tomtoes by the 4th of July" is a standard. This morning, 4th of July, I picked and ate 2 ripe 'Jellybean' tomatoes. Not absolutely sure of designation, as they just appear to be regular

1" cherry tomatoes to me. I bought the plant -- didn't raise from my own seed. Anyhow, I have passed the test and can relax for the rest of the season. :-)
Reply to
Frogleg

Where are you located?

Bill

Reply to
Noydb

Okay ... I'm up here in Detroit and ripe ones by the Fourth is a rare occurence for us.

Bill

Reply to
Noydb