Thanks for all the zucchini advice!!

The blossom end rot problem has been solved with the help of several people here. I am out every morning with my trusty paint brush committing lewd and lascivious acts with my zucchini blossoms. I now have zucchini!!! I should have checked with you folks a couple of years ago. To the person I told that I didn't have mildew: I'm sorry. I lied (unintentionally). I guess that's what those silvery white patches are on the leaves. I had already gone from sprinkling the lawn and zucchini to just using the hose to irrigate the zucchini and being very careful about where the water hits when I sprinkle the lawn. To the person who asked if I had put my name on the map: I just tried and got some error thingy. I'm in the San Joaquin Valley in central California. Next year I'll be here first thing for your most excellent advice. I never did get many tomatoes. Just too hot this year I guess. The commercial growers around here had a terrible year, too. Sue

Reply to
Sue