Tent Cat Heads Up

I am in Western Washington about 40 miles NW of Seattle, and have tent caterpillars hatching already. If you are in this area you may want to take a look at your trees and shrubs. Ken.

Reply to
Kenneth D. Schillinger

I hang up gourd nesting containers for house wrens in my trees. ;-) There are tent 'pillars all over town, but never in MY trees, nor those of my neighbors....

Reply to
Katra