Starting plants in the basement - what kind of heaters to use ?

What kind of heaters and lights are people using ? I'd like some ideas.

I'm going to start some plants this season and need some ideas about how to keep them warm until it's time to put them outside. The basement is at about 68 while the heating season is here. I expect that there will be a point where I turn the oil burner off, but before it's warm enough to put the plants outside.

Reply to
Al Dykes