Squirrels are eating my corn :-(

I planted corn this year and got one ear that was REALLY DELICIOUS.. Then the squirrels attacked the plants. I tried using Pepper Spray but they didn't seem to care. Any ideas as to how I might salvage my corn before they get destroyed?

Thanks.

Jose

Reply to
J Golden

Chicken wire......

or shoot the damned squirrels!

They will also eat rat poison but that takes 5 days to kill them.

Reply to
Alternate Identity

I don't grow corn but I've had good luck with a motion actived sprayer in the garden. We have electronic mice chasers in the house that also seem to be pretty effective at squirrel control. Ever since we put them in we've had no squirrels. You could always bait and live trap. Catch one then hang his hide near your corn as a warning to the other squirrel ;)

Reply to
~patches~

MMMM!!!! Corn fed squirrel!!!!

Reply to