OT - UFO

the sun is out!

but that also means in mid-winter that the nights are going to be colder too!

still nice to see some sunshine to start the new year. :)

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Heavily overcast, temp is 49F, north wind blowing gently at the moment, rain forecast, lower temps on the way. What is sunshine? Haven't seen any in about a week now. January and February are about the only cold weather we get here and I'm thinking of moving further south. Did I ever mention how much I dislike cold weather?

Reply to
George Shirley

and again today! whee! this is about the fifth day in the past month and a half where we've had enough sun to cast shadows and to feel it.

i'm gonna go sort some beans...

also nice is the days are starting to get longer again now that we're over the hump.

yes, you have! :)

if the FL keys were a lot more above sea level i'd have likely gone down there years ago and never returned, but now i'm here and happy so ...

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Here is some fascinating UFO pictures for you: