Orange Tree problems

We have a 4 year old potted orange tree that we take in and outside as the weather dictates. We left home for two weeks and had a froiend water our plants. The light we usually leave on 12 hours a day, was on 24 hours a day while we were gone.

Now we notice a couple of branches nearest the light have lost all their leaves, blossems, and small oranges. Could it have received too much light? Any other ideas? The rest of the branches look alright to me, but no telling what will happen in a few days.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne