Need your feedback on my Vegetable Garden

Hi ,

I'm currently growing my garden, and I have planted Mint, Mustard, Fenugreek, Rosemary, Onions, Tomatoes, Coriander, Money Plant, and Lilly Flowers.

Check out my garden here :

& comment :)

Enjoy !!

Reply to
masterdabroll

I saw it. Nice video and nice use of space but minute to what us outside the city have. I like to feel I profit from my hobbies but pushed to pots on the deck because of deer and mainly shade, I find it cheaper to buy produce and spend the extra time on something else.

Reply to
Frank