Michael Pollan: Americans' Unhealthy Relationship with Food

Article and interview with Michael Pollan about his upcoming book.

"In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto"

Care Charlie

Charlie

Omnivore's Dilemma was a stellar starting point for the journey, I hope his latest provides some level of guidance for beginners on the path.

We just got back from Europe; to say that America has no food culture is the understatement of the year. America has an anti-culture of food.

Reply to
Steve

Charlie expounded:

Oh, boy, another book, I can't wait!

'm preordering this one.

Reply to
Ann

Homegrown Pleasures in a Global Supermarket" (Paperback) by Brian Halweil. Same point of view with different experiences.

Reply to
Billy

"Tell me what you eat, and I?ll tell you who you are" ~Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

Now.........*that* is scary! ;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie