Little Lulu

Attention old people: in the little Lulu comic books, there was a recurring story line about a Lulu-type character who would go into the woods and pick buckets of delicious berries. What was the name of those fictitious berries? I'm racking my poor brain and Google hasn't been a help. As a child I used to love reading about those berries.

Anna

Reply to
Anna

Anna- I'm not an old person ;) but I did find this for you:

of the letters on that page from May 7th, 2003 mentions the berries you're looking for: beebleberries. Apparently there's more info elsewhere on the site, too. Hope this helps!

-Kristen

Reply to
Kristen

Yay! Thank you.