How to prepare the meat of moles ???

I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants.

How can I prepare moles ?

Reply to
Dan Simper

The same way as squirrels...

Cleaned, quartered and quick fried in olive oil with a little lemon pepper and garlic.

Add some chilis to the ants and make a sauce and serve it and the mole over some french fried maggots in place of rice.

Reply to
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Reply to
GA Pinhead

Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of all.

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph

My cat likes the head also. I think that's why he always leaves it for me on the front porch. That alpha thing I guess. : )

Reply to
Ken Anderson

Ever stepped out on the porch in bare feet and had mouse guts squish between your toes? Just once and you learn to look first!

Reply to
Katra

I honestly have, but I believe I had on shoes. My first thought was that it was somehow a chunk of tomato. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking. Eeeeewwww!

Reply to
Ken Anderson

You should pick a time when you are sure of full attention, make a list of what you wish to say, and proceed with confidence. Explain to them the importance of a full education, good insurance, civic duties, and physical fitness. It might take two or three session, but it will lay a good foundation to prepare them for life. Hope this helps.

Reply to
bouzouki

In article , pain snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) writes: |> I think moles are really juicy and could taste great together with fried ants. |> |> How can I prepare moles ?

With guavas, giving the classic dish guavamole.

Regards, Nick Maclaren.

Reply to
Nick Maclaren

Indeed!

Reply to
Katra

My cat prefers her moles in the very same way, and also prefers the heads.

| > How can I prepare moles ? | | Mole Tartare is the best or so my cat tells me. He likes the head best of | all. | |

Reply to
SVTKate

||> How can I prepare moles ? | | With guavas, giving the classic dish guavamole. | | | Regards, | Nick Maclaren.

Reply to
SVTKate

Reply to
Texas Tomatoes