How do you make rabbit/mole repellent with egg?

I understand you can use eggs for repellent. Should just I beat up a raw egg and put it in my sprayer and spray everything?

Reply to
James

My mother in law does this, only she lets the beaten egg ripen for a few days before spraying. You are basically spraying rotten eggs on you stuff. I don't know if it keeps out rabbits and moles, but it sure works for her concerning deer. They leave her flowers alone now. Even people walk way out around them now.

Reply to
Anna

I cant promise anything, but I plant garlic between my cabbage plants and the rabbits have left it alone every year for 6 years. I would think that garlic would be a lot better to work with than rotten eggs.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne