Home made hybrids

I was wondering if anyone has tried their hand at hybridizing peppers or tomatoes? I've made a feeble attempt in the past to cross peppers, and would like to try it again. It might be an easier project if done indoors, which would be the case. Something that would create seeds for next summer, though they might be late. Ken

Reply to
Ken Anderson