Himrod and other vine cuttings

Hi,

When I was young we used to have a gorgeous Himrod and would like to grow this plant again. I would like to try to grow a few varieties of grapes this year as I'm a big fan of grapes. So wondering if anyone has any Himrod plus a few other varieties where I could get a few cuttings when pruning starts, if so please PM me and how much you want for them. Thanks.

Reply to
Runic