Himrod and other vine cuttings

Hi,
When I was young we used to have a gorgeous Himrod and would like to
grow this plant again. I would like to try to grow a few varieties of
grapes this year as I'm a big fan of grapes. So wondering if anyone has
any Himrod plus a few other varieties where I could get a few cuttings
when pruning starts, if so please PM me and how much you want for them.
Thanks.
Reply to
Runic

Site Timeline Threads