Heirloom Bulb Source

Hello- Does anyone have a good heirloom bulb source? I'm interested mainly in bearded iris bulbs, but would like some hyacinths too. I searched Google, but there are so many bulb companies, it's hard to know who to trust. Any info greatly appreciated! Billy Duncan

info

Hi Billy,

I've met these folks and they are wonderful people with a grea reputation.

's another:
can check references for mail order nurseries here.

-- Newt

Reply to
Newt