Has anyone grown pepino from seeds?

Is it a worthwhile thing to grow? It looks interesting in the seed catalog (but I've been duped by those things before)

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

alog (but I've been

I've grown it and I like the melon. The first time I grew it was when I lived in California and I love the fruit. Last year I grew it here in North Carolina but I got it in too late and only got one, unripened fruit. I dug up the plant and brought it indoors to ripen. I don't know where you live, but I'd suggest getting the seed started early and getting in the ground as soon as it's warm enough.

Regards,June

Reply to
June