First garlic harvest

George Shirley wrote: ...

like worms!

songbird *peep*

Reply to
songbird

After drying as above for a few weeks, I cut the tops down to about

12", tie in bundles and hang in the kitchen for use. I don't take the roots off. Our soil pretty loose and friable, not sticky, so no wash step is needed.

Do that about the same time I pick out the cloves for the next planting, November here when it's getting cold and wet but not yet freezing.

Reply to
Mike Spencer