Cucumbers

Is the temperature range I am having in the greenhouse causing the leaves to curl? MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

My psychic friend says YES, it is. She also says your grandfather wants to tell you where he buried the chest of jewels.

Perhaps you'd like to indicate the temperature, and at what stage of development the cucumbers are at, as well as your climate and light conditions?

My cucumbers are only just starting to germinate, the seed leaves are only just unfurling.

Reply to
Sean Straw

They have 5 leaves and are just starting the tendrals. the temperature has ranged from 50 to 75. I am in eastern North Carolina and the winter here has been quite mild.

Reply to
mjciccarel

Are you growing them with a light? The wide fluctuation in temperature may not be doing them any good.

Reply to
Sean Straw

Nope, just the sun

Reply to
mjciccarel

A snug fit is ideal WD and should aid Alans problem. I also find that a little moisture, not too much mind, is also a good thing before entry.

Reply to
arry the plant

How much are cucumber bulbs?

Reply to