chop chop

was contemplating yesterday morning and sorta PO'd because i have so much heavy stuff to do but my arm and knee need a break to heal up. except i'm getting fed up already with this idea of not doing much. just too much needs to be done and a lot to keep after.

one of the tasks i really needed to get to was out in the back NE garden which was getting very full of weeds, the garlic was starting to get scapes and the thistles were also starting to get flowers. the plan before injuries was for me to finish going through that whole garden and get it back into shape, but the idea now of digging and twisting my arm and knee just didn't make sense.

so while thinking i came up with the idea of getting the mower back there and using it as a weed whacker because i can raise and lower it without any twisting of the arm or the knee.

i gave it a try and had most of the area knocked back again.

Mom has been complaining since last year how bad it all looked and i was planning on having it back in shape. she said she wanted to mow it when she had a chance. so now, she can mow it all she wants until i can get back to it.

it also keeps it easier to monitor the critters which use that grown up area to raid into the gardens next to it.

at least the day wasn't a waste and i got something done.

some rain today. i'm going to check the radar and if i can get enough of a break in here to get outside for a bit. i can at least start taking stock of what did and didn't germinate of the bean plantings.

songbird

Reply to
songbird