Chemlawn bastards

But he *did not* say that makes it all right.

Reply to
Pennyaline

Correct in Utah as well. We live in a mosquito abatement area (wetlands... in a high desert state yet!), and aerial pesticide spraying happens every year. Well before spraying begins, all residents must be notified of when and where spraying will done, and what agent will be sprayed.

People are suddenly becoming sensitive to so many things because we are exposed to so many things, much more than before. It's in everything we eat, drink, wear and breathe.

Reply to
Pennyaline

That's now. Tomorrow is another story. And there's also the individual person who operated the sprayer. If they own a home, the neighborly thing to do would be to make them afraid they're going to lose it to settle the lawsuit.......

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Its the toxic crap they put in everything. Fragrances are an unregulated industry, which is likely what's hitting you in the soap aisle.

Some of the chemicals they use are known sensitizers, ensuring that some people are going to become allergic.

Reply to
doofy