Cheapie Reusable Plant Markers

Many of you probably do this, but for those who don't know...

Cheap plastic knives, forks and spoons make excellant plant markers. I cut the knives in half and cut the handles off the spoons and forks, with a pair of wire dykes. Write on them with a fine point sharpie and you are good to go.

I've used "popsicle" sticks before and they bleed and mildew.

Reply to
Charlie

I bought a box containing about a bazillion cheap, flimsy white plastic knives at the dollar store over 20 years ago. I've still a mess of them left. They aren't good for a darned thing except plant markers, that's why I bought them. One of the best $1 purchases I ever made ;)

Val

Reply to
Val