Celery

I'm growing celery for the first time and have already picked individual stalks for my salad for the last couple weeks. Now, the outside stalks are turning yellow - not the formed ones that I pick off the main plant

- the small ones that are hanging away from the centre.

Is this telling me it's time to pick the whole plant?

Thanks

..

Zone 5a in Canada's Far East.

Reply to