Carrot seeds for baking?

I've just collected and cleaned about 1/4 cup of carrot seeds. (there's

*lots* more in my garden that are not ripe yet) This is way more than I need for planting next year (and the next, and the next...) The seeds have a nice spicy aroma. Are they good for cooking? Would you use them in breads, or meat, or cookies, or what?

I did a search for carrot-seed, but all I find is stuff about using essential oils to treat PMS (etc), nothing about actual seeds.

Best regards, Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

=======

I dunno... but they'd prbably be good. Maybe baked in/on bread (think poppy seeds...).

Reply to
Syssi