Canning Peppers/Tomatos

This ~should~ go to rec.food.preserving, but in any group of gardeners there are always great ideas, so here goes!

I have been canning peppers for years, have tried recipes/methods from friends, relatives and internet sources. In oil, in a vinegar brine, cold packed, hot packed, the list goes on. Some have been good, some not. I guess I am looking for a method/recipe that will make me stop looking. Pepper varieties are varied, but mostly jalapeños.

I have never tried tomatos, so am open to all advice there, they will be Romas.

So, what are your favorites? What makes folks who eat your canned goods go "Ohh, it so good"?

snipped-for-privacy@onaquest.ng

Reply to
Tim

Read and follow directions carefully. Don't change the recipes until you really know what you are doing and what the possible results will be if you change them.

people seem to be happiest with things that do not make them sick.

Reply to
The Cook