Biological insecticide: Quassia wood - who sells small timber quantities

Hallo,

does anyone know who is directly shipping wood of Quassia amara (or the other Quassia species with extremely bitter ingredients). As the wood is also used for medicinal purposes screening the web I find only tiny, tiny quantities for tea etc (at at price ...).

But I need some entire pieces (kg) of wood, shipped to Italy or Germany.

Many thanks for help!

Dieter

Reply to
dgaffre