Big garden fail again.

Wow, you're having better luck than I am. I have a single misshapen cucumber.

Reply to
TMD

Wow, you're having better luck than I am. I have a single misshapen cucumber.

Thanks.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics. In this case, the topic is general gardening

Reply to
nojamsaw91

Sorry to have posted on here I have no clue as to what can help. this is my college home work to relpy to your post...sorry again

Reply to
stevensondianna

Morning glory is a plant, so dealing with unwanted ones is on topic. Perhaps you were thinking of when you (or the one next to you) wakes up with an erection. Roundup is no use but you could try a weed-wacka.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Some how I can't imagine morning glories taking over a garden that is looked over. Do you go away for long periods? I'm not being critical. I'm just trying to understand the problem.

Reply to
Billy

As Diesel said you got to get a grip on these F-ing morning glories.

David Hare-Scott

In the part snipped the morning glories took over and strangled the edible plants. It's possible for a garden to hold both types.

I recently read that sweet potatoes are broadly classed as morning glories. I was barely aware they weren't in the nightshade family before that.

Reply to
Doug Freyburger

Guess you know that sweet potatoes leaves can be used like spinach.

Reply to
Bill who putters

Look at.

sorts of recipes. Enjoy.

Reply to
Bill who putters

I do now. Back when I thought that sweet potatoes were potatoes and thus nightshades I never would have imagined it. The leaves of nightshade family plants are so varied I would have no idea and no specific reason to look up the botany article on sweet potatoes.

Huh, so morning glories taking over the garden does still count as all in the edible topic. I don't recall ever tasting the leaves of a morning glory flower.

Reply to
Doug Freyburger

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics. In this case, the topic is general gardening

The topic is big garden fail , you retard.

Reply to
DogDiesel

I got sick for three weeks is the excuse. Saying that, I didnt completely covere the garden with weed fabric and hay. Because its a bear to get the plants through the fabric. The morning glories have been a long term 20 year battle. Theyre everywhere. not just in my garden.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Uh huh.

Reply to