Bananas in Kentucky

My auxiliary computer went toes up yesterday so I can't respond directly to the OP about bananas in region 6 but the long and the short of it is, that if it freezes where the bananas are, it ain't gonna happen. Sorry:o(

Reply to
Billy

Amory Lovins grew bananas at 7,000 feet in the Rockies. See the end of the video at the following link:

RF

We used to use the term RF'd when I was a kid. It's all coming back to me now. At least in the "Magic Christian" (don't run away now Shelly) when they dived into shit they came up with money. I came up with Amory Lovins, who appears to be your stereotypical used car sales man. What a shister. Oh, I'll remember you RF. Now I need a shower. Yuck. Last thing, I doubt it snowed in the green house and the greenhouse didn't appear to be 23' tall to accommodate his boast.

Reply to
Billy