Bababerries

The bababerry is a patented raspberry that produces excellent berries once in a while. I must have bought at least six over the last few years. I only have remaining one that may survive this winter (in Southern CA).

Has anyone had success with this variety? Is there a secret to getting it to thrive? Considering my difficulty in getting it to grow well, would it be ethical to try using asexual techniques? The original plants did come with warrantees.

Bill

-- Ferme le Bush

Reply to
Salmon Egg

I kind of think that taking cuttings for home use is like xeroxing for home use. Maybe you're too warm for raspberries.

Regards, Dianna

_______________________________________________ To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.

Reply to
Dianna Visek

How many do you want? PLEASE come dig them out of my raised bed, they've taken it over and are spreading like mad!

Nancy > The bababerry is a patented raspberry that produces excellent berries once

Reply to
catwoman