Attn: Steve, Billy and others

You made a good point, don't go and eff it up. "It stands or falls on its own merits not on the company it keeps." In this case it would be the company that keeps it. We can rent this film from Netflix, if we wish to. Would that make you feel better? Would that make it more sanitary? Let the arguments stand or fall on its' own merits, as a feller once said.

Reply to
Wildbilly

Oh, just cut off his air. All he wants is to be noticed.

Reply to
Wildbilly

Well, we could just recommend that everyone rush out and rent the movie at your local video store. Where else do you suggest that we look at it for free? If the web site has wacky info, they probably are getting credibility from posting "The Future of Food". I must admit that I haven't been through the site, but then I have time constraints because I have to work. Maybe you could go over the highlights of some of their wackier assertions.

Reply to
Wildbilly

That would make it once a day then that it was right. So, would you say that it was always wrong?

Reply to
Wildbilly

And a well done.

Reply to