ammonium nitrate wanted

Wanted, large quantity of ammonium nitrate for gardening project near Purley. Please contact me direct:

02086862974
Reply to
Jean

You'll get the AN from a horticultural supplier. Detonators might be more difficult.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

il 17 Apr 2004 09:02:35 -0700, al_fardan snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Jean) ha scritto:

Pinch some off the local terrorist group.

Reply to
Loki

You'll get the AN from a horticultural supplier. Detonators might be more difficult.

And don't forget the sodium chlorate and diesel oil, Also don't be surprised if you have Special branch asking a few discreet questions

Reply to
David Hill

And check this website to make sure you get it right: (gods I love Google.com! )

Katra

I seem to remember when we were kids we used to use Sugar or am I getting mixed up with some other mixture for a similar end.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

If you mix it with sugar, you get rocket fuel. The experimental rocketeers call them 'candy rockets'. The fuel doesn't burn as fast as black powder, so they use a hollow core to increase the surface area.

Mixing the two dry and leaving them in a granulated form may give you an explosive mixture, but I wouldn't count on it.

Ray

Reply to
Ray Drouillard

**********************************

You will have to be very discreet using that stuff, otherwiswe you will quickly be very discrete. Doug

**********************************
Reply to
Douglas

il Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:27:55 +0100, "Douglas" ha scritto:

:-)

Reply to
Loki

use Nitro Chalk, it does the exact same thing AND keeps your P ballance more stable :

- YT209 Say it with Flowers,,,Give her a Triffid :

YT2095