xmas menu choices

Hi Ben/Debbie,

Menu choices as follows:

Derrick 2-5-7 Amanda 2-5-8 Tim 1-4-8 ken 1-5-8 Jacqui 2-5-7 Paul 1-5-7 Jan 3-5-7

That leaves 1 short, which is Tim's partner and he does'nt know who he is bringing but just choose anything for him.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

oi you missed me out !!!

Reply to
reg

but what menu do you want?

I'll have a 2-5-7 please

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I'll have what Jan's having 3-5-7 with a coffee afterwards.

Reply to
reg

What's the veggie option again?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

2-4-7 please - but remind me of venue, date & time so I can book the ferry(s)
Reply to
Bruce

That could be me. I'll have the same as Paul but without the sprouts.

Reply to
Handy

AH!!

Sorry about this post. Should have emailed it instead. But you would all be welcome at the xamas bash if you were down my neck of the woods.

ken

Reply to
Ken

Tell us where it is and we'll organise a coach trip

Reply to
Bruce

LOL

Blackburn at a guess.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

tofu turkey you wont be able to tell the difference.

Reply to
Dwayne & Angela

I reckon Stronsay would be better. A coach on the ferry with only Bruce on board would be crazy. Mind you, I guess there's not much daylight up there at this time of year...?

Reply to
Martin

OK instead of eating I'll just drink all your booze this year.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

What no sprouts? They're such a perfect fit in the payload bay of a party popper...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

hmmm are they now.............

Reply to
reg

touch my booze and the bird gets it.

Reply to
Dwayne & Angela

Please tell me that you're referring to the turkey...... :S

Reply to
The Grim Reaper

I always like to stuff the bird at xmas ....

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I prefer Xmas Eve - your fingers aren't so smelly when it comes to opening the pressies... ;) _____________________ Grimch

Reply to
The Grim Reaper

Does NO ONE want dish number 6? The chef will be having a fit...

Reply to
Vødkäjéllÿ