Where to find adjustable foot ?

Hi, I'm not sure what the correct name is for what I'm looking for. It is a circular foot for tables/furniture, which is attached to a threaded stud, which screws into a T Nut that is hammered into the bottom of a table leg. By rotating the foot, this foot screws further into the T Nut, enabling me to adjust the height of the table, and take out uneveness in the floor. Does anyone know of a supplier for this type of item ? or what it is called ?

Tony .

Reply to
Tony B

These things?