using polyfilla around a rawlplug

Better is in Germany where any fizzy drink is "Limonade"

even "Orange Limonade"

or in Indonesian where a piece of meat is often referred to as "Bistek" (I'm sure you can work that out if you try)

Reply to
raden

ribbed for her pleasure....?

Reply to
Steve Walker

And available in all the best toilets

(or as the Septics call them - bathrooms. Who the hell would want to bath in the pisshouse ?)

Reply to
raden

Unless you're in Boston (bah-stun), in which case the generic word is tonic (tah-nik). Don't ask me why. At least that's how it was 30 years ago when I lived there.

Jerry

Reply to
jerry_maple

Reply to