Trick?

How do you get a flat, shiny finish on your plaster? I can get it flat - but not shiny!!!

TIA.

Reply to
Picker

light spray with water flicked from a paintbrush and press into plaster with a float thats been worn into your technique oh and years of practice

Reply to
Vass

Same way you get to the Albert Hall mate. Practice. And finishing plaster won't become shiny polished anyway. It will only become a dull smooth surface.

Reply to
BigWallop

Thanx for the info - here's to several years afloat!

groan .

Reply to
Picker

Wall have to remember that one when we's out getting plastered. :-)

Don't worry, I'll get our coats. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop