I should also add that I'm on quite a tight budget - £60 absolute tops for the tiles (ie 50p each would be the maximum I could afford), and £5 would be better !!

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Many thanks

--Dan dd_dd75 at hotmail.com

Reply to
Dan Evans

I'd maybe suggest looking at somewhere like Topps Tiles =

they often have sales on and also have a = policy of selling 'returns' and 'end ofs' at very low prices indeed (1 = off boxes of 12 tiles not uncommon). You mention your area of work is = approx 6 x 6 foot, so they accomodate needs and budget? I've been = advised, (though never tried) they sell individual tiles, if that's = whats required?=20

There are other cheap tile outlets advertised fairly often on cable, = sattelite and digital channels in the UK, just so the one mentioned = above doesn't seem to be like an advert or particular recommendation.

good luck with searching John

--=20 Remove 'spamfree' to reply

Reply to
John (aka wheelzuk)