Toilet flush problems

Hello all. I have a problem with my loo. It wont flush, now i've done some research and had a look around. What I can see is that the chain from the flush handle in the tank is no longer attached to the flapper valve..... The problem is that the flapper valve itself has dropped all of the way into its plastic casing and I cant get it out to reattach it to the handle.... Is there a way to force this out???? Thanks Matt

Reply to
Matt (Trademarked)