tiling on plasterboard

i'm retiling my bathroom and having removed all the old tile i'm about to put up the new one but first of all i want to seal the old plasterboard (some of the old tiles came off a little too easy for my liking) what the best sealer to use TIA

Reply to
lloydie

I painted on diluted PVU glue, had no probllems with the tiles which have been up for couple of years

Reply to
Jimmydolittle