Ryobi EMS-2026SC

I'm buying my first mitre saw and have seen this Ryobi model...the specs look quite good. Any of you have any comments/experience (good or bad) on this particular saw? TIA, Jim

Reply to
Jim

All I can tell you is that I have several Ryobi products, Drill, hedge trimmer, chain saw and they are all excelent

Reply to
JohnnyNorfolk

All I can tell you is that I have several Ryobi products, Drill, hedge trimmer, chain saw and they are all excelent

B&Q are doing a 10" compound pull saw £120 it will tilt either way. Not sure what make but I saw it at the trade warehouse in Southend

Reply to
kitchenman

MacAllister. French manufactured but none the worse for that judging by=20 the quality of their products, several of which I own.

There's a steady stream of B&Q ex-display models on ebay which often go=20 for little over half price.

Reply to
Bikini Whacks