Roof treatment

Finance deal? We would not need that.

They rang the wife today, she told them to f**k off. Can I say f**k off here? I keep getting reported.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Leave my gay postman out of this please.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Moss, a very small amount of moss. I have a jet washer but keep forgetting to blast it of. I forget on purpose, my hose pipe is knackered and I am too tight fisted to buy a decent new one. BTW, we live in a bungalow.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

A load of crap and a waste of money. Any pin holes in it and its big trouble. Use to be called Turnerising about 30 years ago, only one colour then Black

Thanks.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Yip and thanks. I will not be going there. Our roof is actually fine. We have been here for nearly two years now and the survey okayed the roof. I sometimes inspect it with my old pair of binoculars.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

The Dragon told them to F Off. She has a way with words.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I'm not sure if it was here or on uk.d-i-y but I seem to recall a recent thread where it was suggested that a copper strip or wire along the top of the roof would do the trick.

Apparently, the metallic salts that wash down the roof when it rains gradually poison the moss and that's the end of it.

I doesn't sound as if you are in any hurry ...

... might be worth a try?

Reply to
Terry Casey