Richard Burbidge Fusion stair parts - thoughts?

Spotted this stuff in the screwfix catalogue and wondered if anyone had actually seen it for real or even installed any of it?

Want a bit of a contemporary look to replace the traditional painted spindles we have, but I can't make my mind up whether this looks modern/elegant or like an overpriced meccano set!

Midge.

Reply to
Midge

Hm, interesting, thanks.