Require unbreakable ! mobile 3G connection ( dongle )

Guys , mnay thanks in advance for your help and know it will be copious and send me off in many creative directions to come up with a solution , im looking forward to it

Criteria is to have a unbreakable mobile 3G connection ( via dongle ) ( cat5 connection is impossiblity )

Reason is that i require to log into view camera 3/4 times a day to take images , and the setup is in remote location. Currently the connection is "hanging" / Breaking at least once a week and i have a 2 hour round trip to reset everything.

This is NOT data intensive 2/3 GB lasts a month and im currently using THREE dongles , I have spoken to 3 and they say they DONT have a solution as their dongles are NOT designed for 24/7 use and dont have self reset facilities.

Currently im looking for a hardware solution , rather than a software solution , id rather NOT have a laptop involved at present

Currentlty the 3G dongle is plugged into into a tp link router which on paper should have failsafe mechanism , but does not in reality reset itsself they way it should IMHO. ( TP link 3G - TL-MR3420 )

Camera has DDNS to allow it to be found anywhere on internet.

Im currently thinking of adding a GSM Remote Control ( "power" controlled by text message ) system so i can remotely reset everything , in the order it needs reset ( simply applying power at same time to everything means it does not setup properly , camera needs to be started 3 mins after router)

Ok , in theory this should work , although to be fair in theory the MR3420 should be working although it aint

So i need an unbreakable 3G connection and thats my solution , whats your ideas , or is there a product out there i have missed that looks to provide this unbreakable 3G mobile connection.

Reply to
Londoncalling