Replacement Wickes brand drill chuck key?

Anyone know who makes Wickes brand power tools - the chuck key for mine (1100W, manual chuck) has disappeared, and the staff at my local store are completely clueless as to where to get another one from.

If anyone has one, and knows what size a replacement needs to be if not sourced from Wickes, that'd be great too ...

Thanks to y'all

Reply to
Ian

If its an half inch chuck? then the chances are any chuck key will suffice from a half inch chuck.

You still got the manual? chuck keys can be got from...

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Either take the drill into a local small retail toolshop where you can try different keys, or buy one of these:

Palindr☻me

Thanks for the info - no I don't have the manual, but it's a 1/2 inch chuck, so will get a key suitable for one of those.

Reply to
Ian

Thanks for the info - unfortunately there's a Wickes and a B&Q within a half mile of each other so any smaller outlet wouldn't stand a chance.

Reply to
Ian