Reflectors For Post

I have been trying unsuccessfully to locate some reflectors to mount on the front of the posts either side of a driveway. The kind of thing can be seen on this web site from the USA

but I can't seem to find anything over here. Shape and colour are immaterial. Does anyone know where these can be found please?

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Use old CDs?

Reply to
Halloway

Ebay Item number: 250197430061 or Item number: 250197424357

well you did say u didnt mind what shape LOL

or try Item number: 250199415652

BuGgY

Reply to
BuGgY