<rant> bloody builders !!

I'm waiting for a builder to start an extension since March this year, then he said he couldn't start till after the Easter week as he was behind on his job, no problem, i understand. I says can you ring me if you have any more problems .........its now nearly 2 weeks since Easter and no bloody phone call, nothing. Whilst I appreciate he's busy, its the non contact that pisses me off ! just a phone call for an update would be nice, I could ring him, but I don't want to seem pushy & now the wifes on my back !!!!!

Reply to
reg

I know what you mean mate. I have been waiting for 3 different roofers to come and attend to my roof repair now for 3 months, they come and look give you a sort of quote, tell you theyre busy for the next 2 weeks and they'll ring you with a quote and never get back to you. So I'm going to attempt it myself next week sod em!!! almost everything I have needed a contractor for over the last 20 years I always seem to have the same problem with the exception of 1 builder who built my extension. If I were you I'd arrange for someone else to come and if he ever gets in touch tell him, sorry mate I thought you'd died.

Reply to
Simon

You have not waited as long as my girlfriend has had to wait for me to fit a dimmer switch.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Ah but if she was willing to pay you I&#39;m sure you would have done it.

Reply to
Simon

If she stopped paying in kind I would have fitted it:)

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth