Potterton Boiler

Since 2000 we have had a Potterton Suprima 80 boiler. It worked fine for 5 years but for the last 3 years has slowly been collapsing. We have had 3 new PCBs, the last one fitted 10 days ago, and still the boiler locks out. We have also had 3 sets of thermistors and associated sensors to no effect.

What can be going wrong? Does anyone have some advice?

TIA John

Reply to
John Edgar

sadly, rip it out. they were never the best.

Reply to
Neil - Usenet

that easy to type if you don't have to buy a new one :-)

Reply to
Kevin

Check the combustion chamber door seal,

Reply to
Michael Shergold

Since 2000 we have had a Potterton Suprima 80 boiler. It worked fine

Thanks. I'll get the plumber to have a look at it. John

Reply to
John Edgar

I am coming to the same conclusion and will never buy another Potterton / Baxi product. This thing is a heap of junk.

Reply to
John Edgar