Plasterboard mounting box for double socket

Where do I obtain the mounting boxes which have fittings to mount onto plasterboard? Blair

Reply to
Blair

Almost anywhere that sells electrical fittings. They are a very standard stock item.

MAke sure you get one of the right depth.

Reply to
Palindr☻me

Known in the trade as 'Fastafix' boxes, also called 'Dry Lining' boxes. Have a look at

or your local electrical wholesalers like CEF, Edmunsons, N&E, etc.

HTH

Johnb

Reply to
John

are probably what you are looking for. Should be available from any decent supplier.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

I'm pretty sure I saw these in Home as well if you only need one.

Reply to
Steve Rainbird

Wilkinsons do 'em and they're cheaper than many places, too. And last time I used them they were some of the easiest to use, too.

Reply to
Roland Butter

Thanks to all who replied Blair

Reply to