Longer screws for switches and plug sockets

I need some of these and wonder if either B&Q or Homebase sell them? I have done a search on B&Q but it lists so many screws and it would take forever to work through all the pages. My nearest of either store is half an hour drive so need to be sure.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

both usually stock steel and brass screws in various lengths

Kevin

Thanks I never thought to add socket to the search I was putting in electrical screws.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

I must admit I did search for electrical screws the first time then added socket when it failed to find them

Reply to
Kevin

If you search for 3.5 mm electrical screws, or retaining screws, you might be able to find more hits.

Have fun. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

I spoke to one person at HQ and asked for her manager who never mentioned this. The only reason I was given is so when I went again it would be faster/easier for them as no need to ask me the silly questions again. As I said I don't expect to go anywhere else and spend a small sum and be asked for my personal details. Ken

Reply to
Ken