loft/ceiling

went through the loft floor it has caused damaged as you can imagine, the hole is roughly 80cm*30cm, i am from london, how much do you reckon this will cost to repair?

Reply to
Squibbly

Small sheet of plasterboard and a bag of plaster -- well under £10.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

If you do it yourself, less than £10. If you call a man in, anything upto £200

Reply to
Stickems.

i dont know how to do that

Reply to
Squibbly

If you want me to fix it - I am from Edinburgh - About a Grand !!! :-)

Reply to
woodglass

on yer bike mate not that much

Reply to
Squibbly

But I'm a Jock !!!. :-)

Reply to
woodglass

got it done for £80, the guy who did it doesnt work for insurance

Reply to
Squibbly